an 18-page contemplation on a tiny sliver of the things that gnaw at me. if you enjoy metaphors and words arranged in pleasingly incomprehensible ways, or if you spend your life staring at what's in the corner of your eye, or if you find yourself alienated by the social pressure to 'move on' and pretend your existence isn't built on a tower of bones, you may
enjoy abhor find something in this.
attached are the zine as a cropped PDF for easy wifi-less reading and as two PDFs for printing and making your own.
- front cover: Attraction I (1896) Edvard Munch
- page 3-4: French man carries (assembled) head on wheelbarrow (c. 1900- c. 1910) anonymous
- page 6-7: (snippets at the top) The Kingdom of Evils: Psychiatric Social Work Presented in One Hundred Case Histories Together With a Classification of Social Divisions of Evil (1922) Elmer Ernest Southard
- page 7: Anatomia del corpo humano (1540-60) Juan Valverde de Amusco
- page 8: untitled picture of book (c. 1920) anonymous
- page 10: Figure Studies - Standing and Kneeling Clerics and Religious, Adam and Eve, and a Reclining Skeleton (c. 1602) Francesco Vanni
- page 12: The Book of Life: The Spiritual and Physical Constitution of Man (1898) Alesha Sivartha
- page 13: Das affen-problem: Professor E. Haeckel's darstellungs- und kampfesweise sachlich dargelegt nebst bemerkungen über atmungsorgane und körperform der wirbeltier-embryonen (1908) Arnold Brass
- page 14: Bizzarie di Varie Figure (1624) Giovanni Battista Bracelli
- back cover: Attraction I (1896) Edvard Munch and Acéphale cover (1936) André Masson
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.